Even if the MWC 2011 didn’t even started (only tomorrow), announcements are taking place. Additionally, LG presented the most awaited products, the LG Optimus 3D, Optimus Black and the Optimus 2X along with the Optimus Pad (Android 3.0 Honeycomb).
Every device has its own right to boast, for instance the LG Optimus 3D being the first stereoscopic video recording (3D), multi-channel and 3D display smartphone, Optimus Black featuring the brightest screen and the first 2MP front-facing camera, Optimus 2X sporting the first Dual-Core CPU for smartphones and the LG Optimus Pad for being the first 3D video recording and 3D Display capable tablet.
As we already know the Optimus 2X’s and Black’s specifications, we’re going describe only the Optimus Pad aka. LG G-Slate and the Optimus 3D gadgets.
LG Optimus 3D:
- CPU: 1GHz Dual Core TI OMAP4
- Camera: Dual lens, 3D video recording
- Display: 4.3 inch WVGA, 3D (no glasses)
- Connectivity: DLNA, HDMI
- OS: Android 2.3 Gingerbread or Android 2.4 Ice Cream
- Memory: multi-channel (Dual), dual memory
LG Optimus Pad:
- CPU: 1GHz Dual Core Nvidia Tegra 2
- Camera: Dual lenses, 3D video recording
- OS: Android 3.0 Honeycomb
- Display: 8.9 inch, 15:9 aspect ratio, 1080p decoding, 1280 x 768 pixels resolution
Hands-On videos and further specifications info are on its way!